Click on the category below that you are interested in

Building permit:

The building permit is the administrative act that allows the execution of construction works, as such works are specified in the accompanying studies. According to Law 4495/17, a building permit is required for the execution of any building work that does not fall under small-scale building works. The building permit, which is issued by the competent Building Service, is required for new structures as well as additional structures, reinforcements of existing buildings, repair works, as well as change of use of a building or part thereof. The issuance of a building permit entails specific procedures and requires specific documents and studies, in accordance with the applicable legislation.


Having issued a large number of building permits, our company undertakes to carry out the procedures required for the issuance of an approval and a building permit, as well as the final validation of the building permit for connecting with utility companies. The first stage is the issuance of the building approval, which certifies that the desired construction can take place; we subsequently carry out the procedures for issuing the building permit.


We undertake the issuance of building permits for:

– Construction of a house or building,


– Change of use,


– Vertical expansion


– Horizontal expansion


– Legalisation


– Roof replacement


The cost of the building permit depends on the type of building, its size, the integrity of the supporting documents, as well as the works to be executed. The cost also includes the fees for the required studies and the contributions to third parties, e.g. the Hellenic Social Insurance Institute (IKA).


Small-scale works permit: The small-scale permit is issued in cases where the extent of works is limited. There are specific works for which a small-scale permit is issued, and a specific approval procedure is followed.


You can contact us for more information regarding the licence required for each work, as well as the cost of the aforementioned permits.

Why the company must contact an engineer.

Each company must hold an operating licence before commencing its business activity.


Before starting the operation of a company, the entrepreneur should consult an engineer who knows the relevant legislation and can provide guidance on the choice of the site, the possible costs and the time required for issuing the licence, in order to avoid future problems. A prerequisite in this phase is the best possible description of the services and products to be offered by the company, so that the engineer can understand the needs of the company and guide the customer correctly.



The procedure is as follows:

– We conduct an inspection of the store / company and map the existing situation,


– We check the urban planning dossier for the necessary files and supporting documents, e.g. the urban planning permit.


– We check the legality of the premises,


– We study the possible types of operating licence and proceed to the estimation of the cost and probable time of issue, as well as the documents that will be required.


– We initiate the process of issuing the establishment and operation licence, collecting all required documents and drafting or issuing the necessary ones, such as the certificate of main use, we prepare the required studies etc.


– We settle any unauthorised issues in accordance with the applicable legislation.


– We handle all dossiers, studies and floor plans for the Fire Department and the Health Service.


– We submit to the municipality the preliminary approval dossier.


– After we obtain the operating licence, we deliver to you the complete dossier.


– We handle the construction of the entire company.


Having experience in issuing operating licenses for businesses, we undertake the entire issuing process as well as the company’s construction or renovation. We are in constant cooperation and communication with the customer, especially during the first and most important phase, which is the selection of the premises, and we offer advice on the specifications of the premises, the applicable legislation and the required documents.


You can contact us for more details.


What does this mean?

The settlement of unauthorised structures is a procedure which, after payment of the single special fine or related state fee, enables the legalisation of structures constructed and/or used without a permit, provided that their construction has demonstrably occurred before 28 July 2011. A structure or use is considered to be unauthorised when there is no building permit or, if there is one, it has not been applied as specified in the approved urban planning drawings.


The settlement of an unauthorised structure is required for any living transaction, i.e. sale, donation or parental grant, as well as for the issuance of an engineer’s certificate regarding the legality of the property.


The settlement of unauthorised structures is currently governed by Law 4495/2017 and the relevant statements are made electronically through the IT system of the Technical Chamber of Greece.


Required supporting documents

The main supporting documents required for this procedure are the following:


– Building permit,


– Solemn declaration of Law 1599/86


– Architectural floor plan, section plans and coverage diagram


– Topographic plan,


– Engineer’s technical report


Depending on each specific building, additional documents and supporting documents are required, as determined by the engineer when the property is mapped.

Calculation of the fine

The fine is calculated taking into account various parameters, such as the surface area of the building, the zone price, as well as some additional elements, e.g. the type of use of the building, whether it is inside the urban planning zone or not etc.



The procedure is as follows:

– Detailed mapping of the property


– Identification of the optimum solution, in accordance with the applicable legislation, in order to reduce the fines, followed by calculation of the fines.


– Drafting of a technical report / Informing the owner of the unauthorised structures, the amount of the fine and the related state fee, as well as the payment options available to the owner of the property.


– Preparation of a study and drawing to be posted / submitted to the electronic system of the Technical Chamber of Greece; preparation of a Structural Vulnerability Bulletin for the unauthorised property.


– Completion of the process and delivery of the dossier with all necessary sheets to the owner


Supplementary information

Some important information about the legalisation of a structure is listed below:


– There are five (5) categories of unauthorised constructions and/or uses,


– The Law is divided into two phases: in the first two phases there is a discount, while in the next two cases there is an increase of the special single fine,


– A 20% discount is provided for a one-off payment of the fine and a 10% discount for a one-off payment of 30% of the fine,


– There are special discounts for persons with disabilities, long-term unemployed persons, as well as large families,


– The state fee is scalable and depends on the surface area (square metres),


– The fine can be paid in up to 100 monthly instalments, with a minimum amount of €50 per instalment,


– The settlement of unauthorised properties is valid for 30 years,


– There are some cases where structures cannot be legalised.


Our company has the know-how for the correct settlement of an unauthorised structure, as it has handled and legalised a large number of projects in recent years.


You can contact us for more information on the settlement of an unauthorised structure, the cost of legalisation and the supporting documents required.

What does this mean?

The Energy Certificate or Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is the document that rates the energy performance of the building or property. The performance is judged in accordance with the Regulation on the Energy Performance of Buildings (Greek KENAK) and the technical directives issued by the Technical Chamber of Greece. It is valid for 10 years.


The EPC is required in the following cases:

– Transfer, sale, or lease of a building in whole or in part,


– Inclusion of a house in the “Energy savings at home” programme,


– Completion of the construction of each new building,


– Radical renovation of a building



The procedure for issuing the certificate is as follows:

– The Energy Inspector inspects the property and takes photos,


– The Energy Inspector gathers all necessary supporting documents. If the owner cannot provide them, then the inspector will prepare new ones.


– The inspector processes all data using special software.


– The certificate is issued electronically, stamped by the energy inspector and a true copy is delivered to the owner.


Required supporting documents

The main supporting documents required are the following:

– Deed of property


– Building permit


– Topographic plan


– Electricity bill


– Architectural Design


Supplementary information

There are 9 energy categories in total: Α+, Α, Β+, Β, C, D, E, F, G.


The certificate shall precede the date of sale and purchase of the property.


Our company undertakes to issue Energy Performance Certificates.


You can contact us for more information.

The EU funds a wide range of programmes covering most sectors of the economy, such as the NSRF and the Leader programme.


Our company undertakes the preparation of dossiers for these EU-funded programmes. Specifically, depending on the funded project, we undertake to prepare studies, issue permits and provide all technical consulting services for the completion of the dossier.


You can contact us for more information.

What does this mean?

According to Law 4495/17, every transfer of a real estate property must be accompanied by an engineer’s solemn declaration. In this declaration, the engineer confirms that the property does not violate any urban planning provisions and has been constructed according to the relevant building permit. The engineer’s certificate is also required for transferring plots of land.


The certificate is valid for two (2) months and is submitted to the electronic system of the Technical Chamber of Greece before the drafting of contracts. Each certificate has a unique number related to the specific property and is attached to the contract.


Required supporting documents

The supporting documents of the property that are required for the issuance of the certificate are the following:

– Building permit


– Deed of property


– Approved architectural drawings


– Legalisation documents related to the arrangement / settlement of unauthorised structures



The procedure for issuing an engineer’s certificate is as follows:

– Inspection of the property


– Urban planning and legality check of the property


– Issuance of the certificate


Our company undertakes to issue engineer’s certificates.


You can contact us for more information.